We’re giving away 2 pairs of tickets to Slightly Stoopid at Marymoor Park starting NOW, and ending tomorrow at Noon!
Answer this question and follow these simple steps to be entered:
- What is your favorite memory in a King County park or trail? (Don’t forget to mention which King County park/trail!)
- Make sure it is one of our King County Parks.
- Post your answer on our Facebook or twitter.
- You will be entered into a drawing and names will get drawn after the contest closes.
- Be sure to follow us on twitter and/or like us on Facebook so we can PM/ DM you with details if you’re the lucky winner.
Contest closes at 12 p.m. (Noon) TOMORROW, Friday, 7/14 – so act fast!
Winners will be notified via the social media platform you posted on.
Fine print: Entrants must follow the guidelines above to be eligible. King County Parks employees and previous 2017 Marymoor Park concert ticket giveaway winners are not eligible. One entry per person (if entry is posted on both social media platforms, entrant name is entered only once). Any entries using offensive language, racism or discrimination will be removed and excluded from the contest at our discretion. By participating, entrants agree to give King County permission to use their photo and/or name for promotional purposes (example: your photo and first name on our website). Ticket give-away winner will pick up their tickets at the Concert Box Office at Marymoor Park. Parking and concessions not included. Entrants must agree to all of the above terms to be eligible.