Feeling cooped up lately, after all these weeks of crazy storms and cold winds?
Dr. Big Backyard hereby orders you to plant some trees, shrubs and other native species in one of these fine King County Parks during March!
All events go from 10 am – 2 pm, unless otherwise indicated. No experience necessary and tools and gloves will be provided.
- Skyway Park (between Southeast Seattle and Renton)
- Lower Lions Natural Area (along the Cedar River, near Renton)
- Tolt-MacDonald Park (Carnation)
- Marymoor Park (West entrance, near SRA boathouse)
- Marymoor Park (along Connector Trail)
- Chinook Bend Natural Area (along the Snoqualmie River, near Carnation)
To sign up for the March 12th work party at Marymoor, contact Rachel Maranto at email@example.com or at (206) 849-4406.
For all other events, contact Tina Miller.