On Saturday, June 6 King County Parks is teaming up with the American Hiking Society to celebrate the diverse trails that crisscross our world. King County Parks is home to some of the most magnificent flora and fauna ranging from giant Douglas-firs to delicate Rhododendrons. Help us keep our parks vibrant and healthy by participating in volunteer/celebratory events at the following locations:
- Soaring Eagle Park (Sammamish) – Parks & Trails Ambassador table.
- Tanner Landing Park / Snoqualmie Valley Trail (east of North Bend) – Parks & Trails Ambassador table.
- Snoqualmie Valley Trail (4th & Baccarat in North Bend) – Parks & Trails Ambassador table.
- Snoqualmie Valley Trail (Carnation) Volunteer event.
- Taylor Mountain Forest (Hobart) – Tahoma Backcountry Horsemen table & volunteer event.
- Squak Mountain Park Open House (Issaquah) – KC Parks table & 3 volunteer events.
- Cougar Mountain Regional Wildlife Park (Issaquah) – Parks & Trails Ambassador table.
- Duthie Hill Park (east of Issaquah) Evergreen annual Bike Fest.
- Marymoor Park Bird Loop Trail – Eastside Audubon Society table & volunteer event.
- Island Center Forest (Vashon) – Parks & Trails Ambassador table.
- Maury Island Marine Park look out -Friends of Maury Island Marine park member table.
With more than 350 miles of regional and backcountry trails there’s a lot to celebrate!
Contact Laurie Clinton, Volunteer Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information.