Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day 2015 @ Duthie Hill Park
This Saturday, Oct. 3, come on out to King County’s Duthie Hill Park for Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day 2015. All ages (tots to teens) and skill levels are welcome; you just need a working bike and helmet! Whether you’re little one is teetering around on a balance bike or crushing on a snazzy Enduro, this is not an event to miss thanks to Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance’s sick lineup of bike-tastic activities. Check it out!
- 9:30am Registration Opens
- 10:00am Guided Rides (Top of Every hour: 10, 11, 1, 2)
- 10:30am Mini Skills Clinics With Evergreen Instructors (Bottom of Every Hour: 10:30, 11:30, 1:30) Covering the basics, cornering, uphill/downhill, rock dodge, wheel lifts, and more!
- 11:15-11:45am Pump Track Challenge
- 11:30-1pm BBQ Lunch provided by Gregg’s Cycles
- 1pm Sweetlines Jump Show
- 2:30pm Announcements, prizes, giveaways
- 3:00pm That’s a wrap.
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 3th
- Time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Location: Duthie Hill Park, Issaquah
- Ages: All ages (and abilities) are welcome!
- Cost: FREE!!
- RSVP on Evergreen’s calendar: EvergreenMTB.org/TakeAKidMTB
- Questions? Contact Bryan Rivard at BryanR@evergreenmtb.org